We are looking for existing Team and Solo drivers to run with our fleet at FedEx Custom Critical. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has ever wanted to work them an elite carrier and have consistent income within a proven industry.
If you want to work with a company who has the ability to offer you excellent earning potential with a top rated carrier, we have an amazing opportunity to for you!
Please complete the short form below for more information.
- Team drivers earn 20% each and Solo drivers earn 30% of linehaul and all accessorials each. Average weekly pay is $1400-$1800 per driver
- Premium Freight, no Driver Assist
- Exceptional Rate Per Mile
- Flexible Home-time based on home location
- Weekly Settlement Statements
- Direct Deposit
- 2015-2018 Freightliner Cascadia's
- Detroit Diesel
- Automatic, 10 Speed or 13 Speed Transmission
- Fridge, Microwave, Power Inverters
- APU Units to maximize driver comfort
- Full Condo Sleepers
- Required age of 21 or older
- Minimum of 6 months of tractor-trailer driving experience
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years
- No serious violations in the past five years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- Desire to reach your Maximum Earning Potential.
Cody is an awesome boss who we've worked for over a year now and don't plan on going anywhere else. He treats you like family and he appreciates the job we do like we appreciate him as an employer.William and Lisa Hemby
We received our training through Stevens Transport, and after working for a few years we found a fleet owner in FedEx that took us on. After getting our feet wet with FedEx, we met another driver that gave us the info for Forbes Transport. We joined this fleet, and haven't looked back! Thank you!Sacha Mons
When I applied to FedEx CC. I was turn away because of 2 incidents on my DAC report. Which I'm fighting to have one taken off. But Cody knew we still wanted to work for him. With all his hard work and dedication he found Panther for us so we can still be apart of his team. Thank you.Andy Krasnevich
Forbes Transport is a great place to work, and Cody is awesome! Tired of all the hand-holding and ready to run with the big dogs? Talk to Cody! Tired of per mile pay? Talk to Cody! Tired of old, run-down equipment? Talk to Cody! Want to run for a percentage of the load, but don't want to pay for your own fuel? Talk to Cody! Want a boss you treats you like family? Talk to Cody! Cody is the flexible, can-do guy that will make this boss, your last boss. Career oriented, long-term and stable! What do you want? Talk to Cody!Elizabeth Cohen